Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Official Notice

I've wanted to do this for years, and 2008 is the year. I'm putting in my official notice that I'm going for the World Series of Poker Main Event this year.

What does this mean for you? Well, I need to start training, so anyone who wants to help me with that is of course welcome. Also, the WSOP tournament rules do allow for sponsorships (bounded by the restrictions on pages 5-6), so I am willing to whore my body out for the price of admission.

See you at the final table.

4 comments:

Aaron \m/ said...

If I were any kind of challenge I would help out. Good luck on that! I know Mike would probably be happy to help you train!

Mike said...

Jeff, if you got any weirder lately I would have to confiscate your guitars. :)

Mike said...

Here we are like weeks later and still no poker. I'm starting to think you're not interested in practicing, buddy! :)

H. Chaos said...

I just figured that you'd be too tired, what with the new baby.